Re: [IP] site changes

I disagree with Don's 45 degree angle suggestion.  I put my tender in at
about a 10 degree angle.  If your child is thin, put the tender in shallow.
That is the only way I avoid hitting muscle and getting blood or that white
stuff in the catheter.  I empathize with your child.  I thought the tender
had a scary looking needle when I first saw it--much more intimidating than
that short pen needle.  However, he will adjust.  Kids with diabetes are
tough or become tough quickly.  I think their parents take much longer to
adjust.  Hang in there.  Things will get better.  ellen