Re: [IP] Swimming with the pump

Nancy, I'm glad you brought this up. I, too, would much rather swim with my
pump.  I find that I can maintain much better bgs keeping the pump on.  I
swim laps and I find that the pump does not slow me down one bit.  I also
like to wear my pump at the beach.  When our family goes to the beach,
everyone goes in the water.  If I disconnected, where would I put the pump?
I wouldn't leave it on the beach or in the car or in the house.  I agree with
you on this one.  I love the disetronic for this reason.  I don't worry about
losing it either.  After all, it is attached directly to me.  ellen