Re: [IP] site changes

In a message dated 5/9/99 9:33:32 PM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< I know there is a learning curve to this. I can handle the # juggling, but
 this breaks my heart. We tried a soft set lastweek, but didnt like the
 disconnect as much. Kevin kinda liked the soft serter though. He is sticking
 with the TENDERS for now.   Tell me there is a learning curve and you've all
 been thru this! Right??? >>

There is a learning curve and, I can't speak for everyone, but I have
definately been through this.

Prior to the SofSerter, I just couldn't get the SofSets to go in, sometimes I
ruined three sets before I would finally get it right.  I finally switched
back to needles and didn't go back to SofSets until they came out with the