Re: [IP] Going Live

In a message dated 5/9/99 10:38:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< Well wish us luck...tomorrow is the day Brandon is going "LIVE" at 9 am.
 are so excited and sure that by tomorrow night will have a ton of questions.
 Melinda >>

		Good luck to you and Brandon!!!  We've been pumping just
under a week and I can appreciate your excitement.  I could hardly sleep the
night before Stevie started and it has been great so far.  Some of the BEST
numbers I've seen on him in a LONG time.  Here's a

Kelly & Stevie