[IP] site changes

I need help. Can one of you experienced people come to my house and put in my
sons TENDER please? We put one in last Thurs. that was great and lasted to
tonight. So, we thought we had it all figured out and pumping is great!

We put the Emla cream on (at his request he didnt want ice) and inserted it
in painless. One hour later it hurt! We took it out and it bled big time. So,
I went to insert a new on -on the other side and it went in too
shallow...sheesh.....had to do it again. He says it stings, but we have
decided to wait a bit and see if it is pain from all the stuff going on or
true site pain. #1, I feel like a failure to him not getting it in right #2,
I feel like crying putting it in wrong (the new changes he wanted without ice
and too late for cream) and #3 I wonder if we are doing the right thing. WE
have a ton of tubing and not many new site things!

I know there is a learning curve to this. I can handle the # juggling, but
this breaks my heart. We tried a soft set lastweek, but didnt like the
disconnect as much. Kevin kinda liked the soft serter though. He is sticking
with the TENDERS for now.   Tell me there is a learning curve and you've all
been thru this! Right???

Thanks,  I think I'll go have a glass of wine now and RELAX! Happy Mothers
Day!  (Mom never told me there would be days like THIS!)

(a little gray - er)