Re: [IP] ordering from MiniMed...

In a message dated 5/9/99 10:29:27 AM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< I was freaking out because my
 batteries were beeping LOW, I can usually get another 7 days out of them
 after the first alarm.  So, I quickly get on-line to order because I
 realize I have no extras left...I order them 2 day delivery at an extra
 charge.  IT'S BEEN 4 DAYS AND NO BATTERIES?!?!?!? >>

Why don't you just buy your batteries from a drug store (or another place
that sells watch batteries)?  By the time you pay for the delivery you could
have paid for the batteries and you would already have them.

Two day delivery means just delivery and, depending upon the service used,
this may not include Sundays.  You have to take into account the time it
takes to actually receive your order and process it.  This may take a couple

this reminds me of a sign I have seen "Your failure to plan does not
necessitate an emergency on my part".  I personally don;t think you have
anything to complain about, yet.