[IP] Dayton Area Insulin Pump Support Group Meeting

Dayton Area Insulin Pump Support Group Meeting

Next meeting:  MAY 17, 1999

Topic:  Carb counting made easiy

Presenter:  Monica Cengia, RD

Time: 5:45 P.M.

Location:  Berry Family Health Center
(Located at the corner of Brown and Wyoming Streets)

(Tokens will be provided for parking)

For our next meeting Monica Cengia, RD will present an interactive
program on Carb Counting.  We will have the following menu:

Chips & Dip
Assorted Meat/Cheese:  Turkey, Ham, Cheeses
Rolls/Whole Grain Bread
Vegetable Platter
Assorted Fresh Fruit
Delicious Desserts

Monica will give an overview of carb counting.  We will then choose our
foods to eat and count our carbs.  In order to cover our food costs, we
request $5 from each member.

This will be an excellent program!  Please plan to come and participate
in the presentation and dinner!

Please confirm back to me no later than Thursday, May 13, 1999 that you
will attend the meeting so we can plan the correct amount of food.

Please note the change in meeting time to 5:45 P.M.

We look forward to seeing you on Monday, May 17!!

Jay Watson