Re: [IP] Pumpers in NNJ

Hi Cheryl,

Glad to know I'm not totally alone in New Jersey. Perhaps what we need to do
is start one here, Livingston is about 45-55 minutes away from me (Pompton
Lakes), and the 2 local hospitals here don't have support groups at all. But
then again, we seem to belong to one of the largest support groups
available, even if we don't all get to meet face to face.

3 days and counting