Re: [IP] Nylon pants and alarms

I've never worn my pump without the case (well, 2 or 3 times in years and years)
mostly just b/c it is more comfortable against skin with the case on, but just
annecdotally, it seems like whenever people complain about static problems they
are not using a case.  I guess if you really don't like any of the cases and you
never wear them this might be a problem.