Re: [IP] A1c Variations

<< I hope I'm on to something here because my A1c has made such dramatic
 improvements since pumping, about half what they used to be! If I am way off
 in my theory, please let me know. (anyone) >>

You are on track. Remember that some labs still use the glycated hemoglobin
value (norm of a higher %), but the standard test is the A1c, which has a
lower %.
Barbara B.