Re: [IP] ordering from MiniMed...

  So, I quickly get on-line to order because I
>realize I have no extras left...I order them 2 day delivery at an extra
>charge.  IT'S BEEN 4 DAYS AND NO BATTERIES?!?!?!?  Why would I pay for 2
>day delivery if it's gonna take a week anyway?!?  Anyone know I number I
>can call to complain?!  I'm NOT happy!  Thanks for letting me gripe!
>-Tonya D.

I tried ordering my supplies from MM's website ONCE and only once.  When it
had been several days and I had not yet received a confirmation for my
order, I called the number on the back of my pump (800-843-6687) and asked
what was taking so long.  The people in the order dept. told me that they
don't check the website orders daily.  If you want fast service, you are
much better off to call them on the phone.  There's a good chance they
haven't even received your order yet.

Mary Jean