Re:[IP] Age protocall for pump

Personally, I think the younger the better to put kids on a pump. Our dr.
initially was concerned about Amy going into 7th grade and being "different".
I said, "Gee, you mean just having diabetes doesn't make her different??" Not
a very good argument for NOT going on the pump. She is more "normal" now,
just like all her peers, since she has gone on the pump - no schedules, no
limits on food, no forced snacks, etc! And the extra energy, well, let's just
say now her friends are trying to keep up with HER!
Loving the pump!