[IP] info...

hey all...

question time...

will be moving to new concord ohio in august to my first real job in
years... *S* assistant professor at muskingum college... will need
compliant with me family and endo docs... prefer to not see endos because
so many have the god complex, but need to locate them... new concord is
about 70 miles west of columbus... ideas or suggestions??? I do not comply
with continuous office visits and prefer to have docs on hand as resources
not to run my disease and my pump... *S*

any ideas???

Ellen B-C

"If you are a good economist, a virtuous economist, you are
reborn as a physicist. But if you are an evil, wicked
economist, you are reborn as a sociologist." --Paul Krugman