[IP] A1c Variations

I was thinking about this topic just tonight and I came to a conclusion. =
It
may very well be wrong, but here it is. Some folks were saying your over =
all
BS were a better indicator of how well your control was as opposed to the=
 A1c,
if in fact, you had a wide range of BS. Well I can see that being true if=
 you
were on MDI, but I think if you are on the pump and testing as frequently=
 as
we need to, then you would be catching the highs pretty quickly and
correcting, so you would not have that sugar attaching to your cells for =
very
long. I hope I'm on to something here because my A1c has made such dramat=
ic
improvements since pumping, about half what they used to be! If I am way =
off
in my theory, please let me know. (anyone)
Denise
dxd 1971
pmpg 6/97  =