Re: [IP] MM batteries

We were having similar problems, and when I called MM, they directed me to
clean the battery compartments and connections with a q-tip with a little
alcohol.  We did this, put in new batteries and will see.  We were having the
less than 1 week out of the batteries also.  The rep asked how many units of
insulin were being disbursed during the day because that will cause batteries
to run low.  We use about 40-43 perday, so that was not an issue.

The rep did say that if this problems continues they will trade out the pump.