[IP] Pumping For Support

I just wanted to take a moment to brag about my husband.  Yesterday he
started pumping saline (he is a NON diabetic) for three days.  It was
entirely his idea to wear a pump and he is doing this as a show of support
for me and for a somewhat better understanding of what it is I go through.
He is carb counting, testing his bg a minimum of 4 times a day, and logging
his bg, etc.  He is doing a fantastic job.  Today we went and participated in
a 5k walk and 10k run for the ADA and he did the 10k run.  He tested his bg
before running, set a temporary rate and finished with a great time.

Thanks for listening to me brag about my husband. :-)  He is a great guy.