[IP] Re: Going Live

You have a great team.  Lucky you!!!  I had that when I lived in Connecticut also.  I trusted my
doctor and CDE.  I could believe what they told me.  It's not the same here.  I don't know if
the difference is that this area is so crowded that the doctors don't take the same quality time
as they did there.  It takes forever to get an appointment with a doctor here (Bay Area, CA)
versus Connecticut.

I would normally be patient with all of this BUT under the circumstances, I am not.  My doctor
lied to me twice and so did the CDE.  My CDE chose not to return my phone calls.  If they had
been up front with me and said look we are having staffing problems, I would have gone along
with them.  BUT they told me things were done when they weren't.  It comes down to integrity.
They have lost credibility with me.  So, I will find another doctor.

Beth, you asked, "how many patients does this Dr. have on pumps?  It sounds like they are
putting you off because they lack experience."   No, they do not lack experience.  I am going to
Stanford - there are two doctors that put patients on pumps there.  Mine and another doctor.
Stanford is currently going through some downsizing, etc.

Bev W.