Re: [IP] Re: MM sport case

Some people seem to be concerned about being disconnected. I've never stayed connected for swimming
or water activities and that is the one kind of exercise that I generally run low but almost never
high during.  I can't imagine wanting to drag the pump in a swim suit through the water (although
boating wouldn't be bad), but then I am somewhat small in size so what do I know.   If you leave
your basal running you have to eat extra carbs which basically means you gain instead of loosing
(or at least stay the same) weight from exercise.