Re: [IP] Non-member submission from [email @ redacted]

 >Thanks Sam I will tell my penguin when he comes back to apply for
 > In the meantime what do you think of my Dr. establishing a web site for DM
 >educ and maybe a chat room to answer questions?
 >Don, without his penguin.

You can have him join this group too... we have a number of medical
professionals here. Its helpful to get some medical opinion, to add another
perspective to what gets posted here. Not that we will always agree with
them, though <vbg>. This group is pretty independent and often very
rambunctious. Maybe the doctor can learn a few things here too!!  :-)