Re: [IP] off-topic, unedited and html letters to insulin pumpers

On the listservs I run, I can make it so that MIME attachments(like HTML
MAIL) don't get through.....can we do that here?

"Gee, no......G3!"

Netstreet Networks, L.L.C. - No Brakes HTML and Database.......
                 -  Very Y2K Compliant -
email:   email @ redacted
cell:    703-626-5532
PGP key available for encrypted transmissions