Re: [IP] Non-member submission from [email @ redacted]

 >Sam I think that's what causee my penguin to leave, I miss him .  Maybe he
 >will come back now.

First, unless your penguin is subscribed and has a profile on file, it
can't be on this list. We don't want to have anything sneaking in here. <vbg>

Second, if any of these penguins, ducks or other birds make a mess, you'll
be required to do clean-up duty... otherwise, we'll have to ban your
non-housebroken feathered friends from posting here. :-)

Third, any animal members must be either certified pumpers or in a current
program to get onto a pump. A veterinarian's certification and member
sponsorship will be required.