Re: [IP] MM batteries

You have to look also at how much you are infusing
insulin. If you are taking about 80 units a day, then
yup your batteries will only last about 1 month.  If
you are taking less insulin, then of course you will
be using less battery strength. I have used the
batteries from MM and I have even gotten batteries at
Wal-Mart, and they last the same amount of time. They
are both energizer products.  At wal-mart each battery
costs 1.97.  Now for the MM batteries I havn't a clue,
my insurance company has decided to start covering

- --- "Frank W. Tegethoff, jr." <email @ redacted> wrote:
> Hi.  I only use MM batteries, and they last 2
> months.  I use the backlight alot.
Do You Yahoo!?