Re: [IP] Alarms and sleepless nights

Steph always has a problem with her Disetronic pump giving system alarms
when she wears her nylon wind suit pants UNLESS she wraps her pum in foil
first...she doesn't like wearing the case (too bulky) but we have had no
problems since we started wearing the foil-wrapped pump on nylon pants days!
Because the D has audio bolus signal, the foil doesn't present any hassles
when its time to bolus, either!

Betsy, mom of Stephanie, a 9 yo pumper