Re: [IP] Non-member submission from [email @ redacted]

Sam I think that's what causee my penguin to leave, I miss him .  Maybe he
will come back now.  I have an endo in Idaho Falls who is thinking of
starting a web site and possible chat room.  He would offer classes such as
Carb counting, foot care, how meters work, neuropathy prevention and care,
sick day management, Hypertension, aautonomic neuropathey, dealing with
burnout, nephropathy, etc. He asked me to find out if there would be an
interest in such a web site out there.  I told him I would ask people on the
list.   if you would be interested please let me know at the my address or on
the list.
Don with no penguin
P.S. sorry this is the only way I know to get this posted.