RE: [IP] Finally!!

I am happy to hear that Roy!  I just was told that I have been approved
also.  :)  I am so excited I can hardly wait.  I guess my endo will let me
know when we can begin.

Bradley Pierson

I just got confirmation today, that I've been approved for a MM507 pump.
Only took 2 months of fighting. Even though I am not a frequent poster, I do
intently read all of the digests I've received over this time. I'm now
waiting for the trainer to call so that we can schedule when I can start
"pumping"

Signed a new pumper

Jim Roy
N2XTK