Re: [IP] sites

>a hitch, and I see a pin point of blood under the tender window that I'm
>wondering if I should worry about. Kevin says it does not hurt...

I bet that when you or Kevin were inserting the tender, you might have
slightly nicked the skin right next to the insertion point.  I've had this
happen before, when I try one spot, get an "ouch," and move over a fraction
of an inch and everything is fine.  I wouldn't be worried about it.  The
main thing is that it doesn't hurt and the rest of the area in the little
window is normal colored.  It's good to hear that things are going so well
for you and Kevin.  I think most of us have gone through the several site
changes in the first week routine.  I know I did!

Mary Jean