Re: [IP] ELLIE - YOU ARE NOT A HOPELESS CASE!

Hi Ellie and welcome!  For the longest time I thought I was a hopeless case
too, and for a long time I didn't care to really try to live with my
disease...I found it easier to try to ignore it.  Like others here have
said, it's essential to have a circle of encouragement and support around
you!  Get a doctor you feel comfortable with.  I honestly think that
(non-diabetic) doctors have no idea how difficult it is to achieve and
maintain a "normal" glucose range.  Sigh!  <sarcasm> After all, you're ONLY
trying to manually fulfill a function that was previously automatically done
by your own system. What's hard about that? </sarcasm>  Not that it can't be
done, but none of us can be perfect ALL the time.

So--get out there and do your best!  We're pulling for you!

Jennifer