email @ redacted writes:

<< but what about all those test strip containers.  I have an enormous
 brown bag full which I refuse to throw out because I know there must
 be some good reuse for them.  Any ideas? >>

I keep my open Humalog bottle in one of the empty strip canisters....Maybe
the black color will help keep it out of direct light????

- -Cindy