Re: [IP] MM batteries

email @ redacted writes:

<< Later she gave me official MM batteries that lasted a bit more than a
month (which means the pump is ok) . I bought the exect same kind - but I was
low bat again after a week. I bought my batteries in different stores - so it
is not that either. The MM rep suggested I would buy batteries from the
compeny, but that would make the whole "batteries avialable anywhere"
advantage somewhat less of an advantage... >>

I buty my batteries at whatever place is closest or cheaeest.  I've always
used Eveready Energizer or Duracel and never had any problems.. If you bought
the batteries in different stores, perhaps the overall area supplier has some
old stock.  Have you tried a different brand?