Re: [IP] sites

> Is it normal to see that site look like that? It's not red, just
> looks like a pin point of dry blood...perhaps from going in?  Please
> say yes?

It's not 'normal', but it is also not unusual (hows that for a round
about yes). Once in a while the site bleeds a little. You probably
nicked a small vein while doing the insertion. If the bg's remain OK,
it's no big deal and will not hurt anything. Sometimes it is a
precursor to a problem site, but this is the exception rather than
the rule. My info is based on observations of one kid ONLY for a few
years.

Michael