Re: [[IP] MM batteries]

"pazit leibovich" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> --------------------------------------------- =

>	MIME Type:=A0multipart/alternative =

> --------------------------------------------- =

During the 3 months I am on the pump I had to change bateries every week!=
        Yes I had exactly the same problem, only worse! Mine were going b=
after a day or two. I sent the pump back and they either fixed it or sent=
 me a
new one and another supply of batteries! Did not have that problem again.=
was the second time in less than a month I had to send my pump back. And =
was the first month that I was pumping! Fortunately in the almost 2 yrs s=
I've had no problems!( knock on wood!)
Denise =

dxd 1971
pmpg 6/97 =