[IP] Re: MM sport case

> Tried the Vaseline, but the swim pack sports guard still filled up.

I never have understood that sports pack.  I received one when I got my pump and have only used
it for canoing, not submerged activities.  By the time you get the thing rigged up and
vaselined, it's very messy and inaccessible.  Am I missing something here?  I'm generally happy
just to disconnect, but I'm also curious about why the case is helpful to people.