Re: [IP] Alarms and sleepless nights

email @ redacted wrote:

> iJulie I got an A25 last week and when we called the rep told us that it
> probably had to do with interference.  Electromagnetic something
> interference.  It seems my youngest who is an ex preemie and has many health
> problems, has equipment that is causing interference.  I need to remember to
> keep the case on so it limits the interference.  I don't know if this might
> pertain to you but this is what I found out.

This makes me wonder if it would help to wrap aluminum foil around the insude of
the case
when you put the pump in. It might keep the electromagnetic interference down
even lower.
Unfortunately it would probably hve to have a ground wire leading off to
something else, so
it's probably not reasonable.

Ted Quick