Re: [IP] MM batteries

- --------------0D6A6A7480042BFE532C3BD1

Yes.  Many people report this.  Radio Shack is the most frequent short
life source.  Minimed batteries last much longer.   How long batteries
you buy at the store last depends on where you buy them and when they
bought them and etc.  Sometimes watch repair place batteries last a
little longer but there are no guarantees.  Minimed is usally the least
hassle since they always have them in stock.

pazit leibovich wrote:

>  During the 3 months I am on the pump I had to change bateries every
> week!!!The MM rep said I might have used the wrong kind, so I made
> sure to check that I get the 357/ LR44 (although it sais SR44 on the
> back of the pump - the salespeople said this brand does not exist).
> Later she gave me official MM batteries that lasted a bit more than a
> month (which means the pump is ok) . I bought the exect same kind -
> but I was low bat again after a week. I bought my batteries in
> different stores - so it is not that either. The MM rep suggested I
> would buy batteries from the compeny, but that would make the whole
> "batteries avialable anywhere" advantage somewhat less of an
> advantage...Did anyone else have the same problem with
> batteries? PazitIDDM 19.5 yearspumping MM for 3 months

- --------------0D6A6A7480042BFE532C3BD1

Yes.&nbsp; Many people report this.&nbsp; Radio Shack is the most frequent
short life source.&nbsp; Minimed batteries last much longer.&nbsp;&nbsp;
How long batteries you buy at the store last depends on where you buy them
and when they bought them and etc.&nbsp; Sometimes watch repair place batteries
last a little longer but there are no guarantees.&nbsp; Minimed is usally