> . And, I have no idea if there are any long-term
> implications to using your sites longer or not.
>
> Sam

The long term implications of all sites -- short or long -- is that irritation,
infection and scar tissue last and good sites disappear rapidly.  This seems to
be independant of the amount of time the site is actually in.  The severity of
your reaction to the site often seems to affect how long the long term effects
last for.  Most scar tissue eventually disappears but the amount of time
depends on how severe it was -- I have scar tissue that has disappeared in as
little as a week and every possible increment in between to the few scars I
still have left from the first few years I was pumping.  Again, most of it goes
away.  Infections or severe abrasions take longer.  Skin reactions to adhesive
from bandages seem to slow down the healing process.