Subject: [IP]: Scales

Another place to get them is office supply stores. I've been using
a battery-operated postage scale for years. It weighs in both
systems and can be set to zero. And unlike some food scales, it's
very sensitive (for short letters, I guess!), so you can weigh two
jelly beans (if you're the masochistic sort).