Re: [IP] MM batteries

Hi.  I only use MM batteries, and they last 2 months.  I use the backligh=
t alot.
Here is just my .02 cents.  Other folks have reported that non-MM batteri=
es (ie Radio Shack, etc.) do not last nearly as long.  Sounds like your =
local supplier(s) may not have the freshest batteries.  I would either =
buy from MM, or find a local dealer that does a lot of volume.  That way =
you are assured 'fresh' product.  Good luck.~Frank