[IP] Three days to go...

Well we are just three days out from Brandon, age 7 dx 10/93, going "live" on
the pump. And I have to admit as excited as I am, I am strating to get a
little nervous about it. Is this normal? (gosh I hope so). I am still having
problems with the school nurse, with her making this more difficult then it
needs to be. I guess the other factor making me nervous is that Brandon had
another hypoglycemic seizure yesterday morning. To all the pumper pro's out
there...is there anything else I need to do between now and Monday morning
and any ideas in dealing with a difficult school nurse?
This is the best support I have found in my almost 6 years dealing with D.
Thanks for letting me be a part of this wonderful group.

Brandon's Mom