[IP] THANKS SOOO MUCH FOR INFO ON YOUR PREGNANCIES ;)

I wanted to send a global thank you to everyone who wrote on the message
board and to me personally.  I can't tell you how much all your posts
about your pregnancies has helped me.  I so appreciate it.  It sounds
like it has also helped other women out there pregnant or thinking of
becoming pregnant.

I know in general pregnancies can be difficult and that with my diabetes
might make it more challenging but I feel much more up to the challenge
and A LOT more secure about it and my ability to have a healthy child.

God bless all of you!  :)

- --
Thank You.

April Mar