In a message dated 5/7/99 8:40:07 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I know, obviously, you can't recycle infusion sets et. al.
 but what about all those test strip containers.  I have an enormous
 brown bag full which I refuse to throw out because I know there must
 be some good reuse for them.  Any ideas? >>

They make a delightful sharps container for traveling. That letal-looking Sil
introducer needle fits right in ...