Re: [[IP] Getting Pregnant and having a baby w/ Type 1]

On Fri, 7 May 1999 email @ redacted wrote:
> wasn't induced so to speak...  My DR stretched my cervix and within 48 hours
> my contractions were steady and we were out the door.

I can tell for the rest of your post <snipped> that you have a good sense
of humor. My wife an I have 5 kids, all with the same obgyn, he has a
"technical" term for that procedure which he applied a couple of times to
Mimi -- "roto-rooter" treatment heh... heh... I kid you not!