Re: [IP] Disappointed in Minimed supply "rules"

In a message dated 5/6/99 8:09:10 PM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< they bill our insurance
 and any remaining costs have been billed to us and promptly paid. Today I'm
 told everyone must now pay up front what insurance will not cover before the
 shipment is even sent. I think this stinks! Of course, she will make an
 exception "this one time" since Amy's supplies should have been mailed out
 last week and she's close to running out!
   I guess I would like to know from anyone out there - How is the mail
 order businesses handling pumping supplies?  >>

I used to have to pay the complete bill up front but now MiniMed bills my
insurance so I only have to pay the co-insurance.  They have always required
payment up fron from me.  I just give them my credit card number.

I have talked with other suppliers about getting the supplies but MiniMed has
the best prices and I have never had any problems with them.