Re: [IP] day 2

<< If they're only hooked up for a short time, and don't have to watch what
 they eat and test, then they still won't have a clue as to what diabetes
 REALLY means -- the only sad thing is that they can't REALLY experience
 a low or a high -- they won't FEEL icky like we do. >>

Best we can do is have them count carbs, bolus, test BGs (not necessarily in
that order, Hee hee). The 2 men lately are willing. Of course, they can feel
preety icky after on call duty for 24 hours and no sleep.
Barbara B.