Re: [IP] Getting Pregnant and having a baby w/ Type 1

April,
I'm in about the same point (5 months pregnant) as Tara.  Been diabetic for
22 years and had many related problems.  Bgs aren't perfect.  I blood test
tons.  Have a hard time from some gastroparesis problems.  A1C's are great --
last one 4.8, 5.2 -- it's just the variations during the day that don't look
as good.  My doctor says that the only thing they really know is that
mother's with better A1C's have healthier, more successful pregnancies and
that women with variations in their bgs have very healthy babies anyway.
Like you, I'd love to hear the specifics of the variations and the outcomes
other people experienced so I can stop worrying everytime something doesn't
work exactly.  Am trying to have a sense of perspective :-)!

Ruth