Re: [IP] Shot-Free Insulin Treatments Tested!!!!

In a message dated 5/6/99 3:42:25 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< People with Type I diabetes, the most serious form of the disease, >>

Ya know, I have a real problem with this. I believe all diabetes is serious
and no one type is *more* serious than the other. Furthermore, I think that
statements like this (and I know it comes from the JDF -- a major problem I
have with that organization) lead type 2s, and their docs, to believe that
type 2s don't *really* have diabetes.

Just my opinion.