Re: [IP] Low Blood Sugars and Driving

In a message dated 05/06/1999 11:34:19 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Why pull off the road? I eat in the car, change cds in the car, AND check
 BG in the car. >>

Hopefully not all at the same time!

States are now beginning to enact laws against talking on cell phones while
driving due to the number of accidents that have occurred while a driver was
talking or dialing.

In order to check your bg, you have to use both hands and you must take your
eyes off the road.  I think this is just as (or more) distracting than a
phone.

Do me a favor and let me know where you will be driving so I can stay away.
:-)

Marilyn

End of insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #121