Re: [IP] Insurance Question

In a message dated 05/06/1999 10:09:34 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< out of 300 - 400 people I know of only one has gone off the
 pump (??whatever reasons ) and guess what that person decided to go back on"

Wow!, that is a pretty high acceptance rate. That says a lot about the
training and support .  Sounds like you are in good hands!

Just for the record, there are people who try the pump and then decide it is
not for them.  I personally know several who have decided that pumping is not
for them.

I think to make pumping successful, you have to WANT to pump.  Even though it
is a pain to have to go through the insurance hassles and waiting for
training, it does prove how much you are willing to work at getting pumped.
The people I know who have quit pumping started because their doctor felt it
would be best for their control.

I hope your approval comes soon for you!