Re: [IP] Causes of Type 1 (stress?)

 >Sorry to seem naive, but what is the "honeymoon phase?"  I hear it over and
 >over again.  Help?

When many people are first diagnosed with Type I diabetes, they may go
through a period of time where their insulin requirements drop
dramatically. As an example, after I was first diagnosed way back in 1979 I
went through a 5 - 6 month period where I didn't really need insulin at
all. It's just temporary and your diabetes will eventually re-assert itself.