[IP] Insurance battles..

I just wanted to express my congratulations to all these people who have
been so happy in the last while!!  Congratulations to all of you on
getting insurance!!!!  A lot of positive results. I know exactly how you
feel as we fought for 10 months :-)   The more  battles won, the more
insurance companies will be faced with it, and the easier it will be for
the next person who has to fight the fight for better health for
themselves or others.  A W E S O M E ! ! !

All the best,
Barb....Erica's mom