Re: [IP] Insurance Question

Hi all
  Just wondering over all how this works? I have someone working on getting
pump approval for me.   I see some of you it has taken quite a long time -
months.  How quickly has it gone through for others weeks?   In my case our
insurance co. is in Ohio, but I live in Penn. so Insurance co. is Anthem, but
Penn. is Blue Shield.  The person working on this for me is at our Dm center
here in town and seems pretty confident this will go through.  Just wondering
how this has gone for most of you, or  do any of you have either of these
ins. co.s  ?
One more thing!  While visiting and actually getting to hold a pump in my
hand I asked the lady from the Dm care center about the draw backs having a
pump, she said " well I have to be honest with you ( holding my breath for
the bad news ) out of 300 - 400 people I know of only one has gone off the
pump (??whatever reasons ) and guess what that person decided to go back on"
    Wow guess that says alot!               Thanks !        Rosie  Dm 8
years.  & a want a be pump wearer!